FASTRACK: How to request a transit declaertion (T1&T2)
Should you Fastrack Custom Declartion Services Ltd UK to manage you T1,Please can we ask that you provide us with the below detail:-
T1 Facility Available
|Custom office of departure||Ashford Kent|
|Custom office of transit||Entry point into the Eu-Calais|
|Customs office of destination||Destination Italy?|
|Routing (countries)||Country the driver goes through|
|Type of Vehicle||Type of vehicle(These information will be provided by our registered Haullier Company)|
|Truck number||Truck number(These information will be provided by our registered Haullier Company)|
|Trailer number||Trailer number(These information will be provided by our registered Haullier Company)|
|Nationality of Vehicle||Nationality of Vehicle|
|Portbase Service (Only relevant when shipping to Rotterdam)|
|Shipment no.=SCAC-code, the booking number and the sequence of the shipment|
As well as the above order form,should you want to you can provide us with an internal job number to place on the declaration.
Finally, we will require a copy of the following documetns.These are mandatory and without the documents in bold we will not be able to raise the declaration.
- Commercial Invoice.This should contain all HS/Commodity Codes with gross weight & value per HS Code.Please ensure the consignor details are correct.
- Full Export Declartion
- Packing List
- Veterinary Certificate (if applicable)
- CHED documetns (if applicable)
- Dangerous Goods certificates (if applicable)
- CITIES licence
- Any other supporting documents
Note: Haullier Company will be registered with Fastrack Custom Declartion Services Ltd UK ,as sub-contractor
- Guarantee for Transit equivalent to VAT and payable Taxes
- Guarantee equivalent to VAT Duty etc.
Option: Would like was to arrange with extra cost
Consignee/Consignor arrange it